I’m an editor and a writer by day. Both the desk job and fiction writing have greatly reduced the amount of freelance work I do these days, but below are a few tidbits for the curious, alongside my many blog posts on the home page. In the future I look forward to returning to art writing, pop culture journalism, and, of course, writing about others’ writings.
- Published article, “Assessing James Wan,” Shock Totem
- Published article, “Truth From the Immutable,” as introduction to the book Richard Erdman Sculpture in Stone and Bronze; for use in press packets; for web usage.
- Published article, “Local Manoeuvres in the Dark,” Modern Atlanta, annual print journal
- Published interview with author Laird Barron, Shock Totem, issue #7
- Published interview with Kings of Convenience, Flagpole Magazine
- Edited full website, yp.com
(Note: I often mention my years of journalism in author interviews. Those interested in the hundreds of pieces I wrote for Flagpole will be disappointed to hear that their website’s online archives were hacked, resulting in the loss of a huge chunk of their history. However, the Digital Library of Georgia has digitized a huge number of Flagpole‘s print editions, and I can be found often between the years 2003 and 2009.)