I’m an editor and a writer by day. Much of my editing work is done by referall, but I’m happy to discuss what I can do for your book. Below are a few examples for the curious, alongside my many blog posts on the home page. For an idea of how I’ve fared as a writer of fiction, visit my bibliography and press pages.
- “Assessing James Wan,” Shock Totem
- “Truth From the Immutable,” introduction to the book Richard Erdman Sculpture in Stone and Bronze; for use in press packets; for web usage.
- “Local Manoeuvres in the Dark,” Modern Atlanta, annual print journal
- Interview with author Laird Barron, Shock Totem, issue #7
- Interview with Kings of Convenience, Flagpole Magazine
- Website copy/copyediting, yp.com
- Website copy/copyediting, formerly yp.com
(Note: I often mention my years of journalism in author interviews. Those interested in the hundreds of pieces I wrote for Flagpole will be disappointed to hear that their website’s online archives were hacked, resulting in the loss of a huge chunk of their history. However, the Digital Library of Georgia has digitized a huge number of Flagpole‘s print editions, and I can be found often between the years 2003 and 2009. Unfortunately, individual pieces are not linkable at this time.)